Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Boutique opening in Monterey
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 18:34:28 -0700

liz boeder announced:
>>Leica Boutique opening in Monterey<<<<

It's OK Liz even if you got the month wrong you woke up everyone to the
Leica Boutique opening . ;-)

As many on the list know I've always been a great believer in using ones
undershorts as a soft lens cleaning cloth after they've been well worn to an
extra soft state to avoid scratching while rubbing hard to get the grit and
grime off those expensive Noctilux's etc.

I'd like to know if the "Leica Boutique" might have a special Leica Red Dot
under short line in stock and if not why not? ;-)

It would seem an appropriate item for sale, red dot cleaning cloth and all.
;-)

Over to you Liz. :-)

ted
Ted Grant Photography Limited