Subject: Re: [Leica] Summer vacation report
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 07:58:32 -0400

Richard - post some pics when you get them.  Thanks for the story.  I
was caught short by your statement about Galen Rowell's photos - while
I don't aspire to do his type of photography I have nothing but the
utmost respect for him - his photos were gotten with many obstacles
along the way.  I suspect it's like the first time I heard someone
utter a negative word about AA - shocked at first then realized this is
what makes a horse race -

ernie