Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Leica film spotting
From: Phong <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 17:19:42 -0400

Yes, Yul Brynner was a very avid and excellent photographer who
used Leica.  After his death, his daughter Victoria published
a book of his photographs, many on movie sets he was in, many
of his fellow movie stars.

I wonder if Kevin Brownlow, mentioned on your Leica at the Movies
site is related to Johnny Deadman.

Isn't Richard Gere a Leica photographer ?  I remember vaguely
that the photos he published in his Tibet book (sorry don't recall
the name), were taken with a Leica.

- - Phong