Subject: Re: [Leica] Zenitar 16mm fisheye
From: mak@teleport.com
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 16:44:07 -0700 (PDT)

fit and finish are not up to Leica standards...more like Petri standards, however, optically this lens and almost all from Russia Ukraine Belarus et al are outstanding particularly in light of the tiny price. BTW if anyone is looking for such a lens Soviet Things (one word) has a K mount one oin ebay now at $50. Mark

> Does anyone have any experience with this lens?  I can't justify the price
of a used Leica fisheye, and I got this for around $150.  Should be here
any
day.  Just wondering if anyone else has tried one and liked/hated it.

I'll post what I think about it after I've tried it, for anyone that's
interested.

Randy
www.randyjensenphoto.com