Subject: Re: [Leica] Digital usage
From: "\(SonC\) Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 22:44:56 -0500

In our Walmart, just five years ago, the largest in the world, (we were so
proud) they have recently reduced the film and accessories area by more than
half.  In place are color ink jet printers, and digital storage devices on
cards where many choices of film once hung.

They have both a scanning kiosk, and a self service digital kiosk, that you
order your pix from, using your memory card.  Come back in an hour, and get
your prints.

They also have onlin upload service, but they mail your prints. I expect to
have store delivery soon.

SonC