Subject: [Leica] Pictures from an exhibition
From: "Nathan Wajsman (private)" <nathanw@bluewin.ch>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 19:48:22 +0200

Even though I left Brussels in early 2000, I have remained active in
Viewfinders, the English-language photography club there. The highlight
of the season is our annual group exhibition, held in the cultural
centre in Tervuren, a suburb of Brussels. This year the event was in
mid-May. For you pros this is old hat, but for an amateur like me it is
quite a thrill to see my work properly framed, hung with care, and
looked at by a few hundred visitors during the course of a weekend. I
drove up from Zurich to be there, and of course I was prowling the
exhibition hall with my camera--in this case a Bessa R2 with a 35mm or
50mm Summilux, loaded with Fuji Neopan 1600. The results have just been
added to my web site:

http://www.wajsmanphoto.com/indexvf.htm

As always, comments and critique are very welcome.

Nathan
- --
Nathan Wajsman
Herrliberg (ZH), Switzerland