Subject: Re: [Leica] Kodak stock is down(way down!) this morning.
From: John Nebel <nebel@csdco.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 13:40:09 -0600

Seth Rosner wrote:
> Hello John:
>
> I've got a serious inquiry below.

Seth,

Sinar regards Kodak chips as the best, that part is clear.  Whether or
not Kodak can make enough money from their digital business to offset
shrinkage in other areas is quite a different question and one can only
guess.

As you say, they are quite a capable company but they have to be blessed
by the imaging marketplace and keep costs under control to keep that
dividend stream going.  6 1/4% is nice.

John

Replies: Reply from Seth Rosner <sethrosner@direcway.com> (Re: [Leica] Kodak stock is down(way down!) this morning.)
Message from "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl> (Re: [Leica] Kodak stock is down(way down!) this morning.)