Subject: Re: [Leica] OT Ebay problem - please delete is no interest in Ebay
From: "Nathan Wajsman (private)" <nathanw@bluewin.ch>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 16:33:07 +0200

I agree with Lea. Ebay, like most other online buying, is based on
trust. If I have the slightest doubt about the seller, I do not deal.
This has nothing to do with the person's location--my most recent
purchases were from people in Slovakia and the Ukraine--but the kind of
fishiness about the address, disconnected phones etc. that Ernest
describes should mean no deal.

Nathan

lea wrote:
> I've got over 75 ebay transactions under my belt and I would never go
> for this. He may be on the up and up but why spend your good money to
> find out he's not? He should relist the item with his new address since
> he's moved.
>
> Sounds fishy. I think you're doing the right thing.
> Lea

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Herrliberg (ZH), Switzerland