Subject: [Leica] Re: WTB
From: David Young <dnr@horizon.bc.ca>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 11:45:17 -0700

At 6/20/2003, you wrote:

>I need a bottom for my Leica IIIC, Somehow the bottom got misplaced ( at my
>age it is understandable! ). If anyone has an extra bottom lying around,
>please contact me off lug. Thanks
>
>Richard

If nobody here can help you, contact Gerry Smith, at Kindermann Canada.
They bought Leitz's entire inventory of screw mount parts, many years ago
and if anybody has one, it will be Gerry.

BTW: I have used Gerry many times and I recommend him highly.

Contact him at: kindrman@istar.ca

David Young,     | Libertè, egalitè,
Victoria, CANADA | fraternitè, et beaujolais.

Website at: www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr