Subject: [Leica] FS - 560/6.8 Telyt trombone! What is this thing?
From: Rick Dykstra <rdandcb@cybermac.com.au>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 07:03:09 +1000

Hi folks.  It's been a while since I lobbed in.  Anyway, one of the
local shops here in Oz has got in a heap of used gear (deceased estate
maybe?).  One piece is a 1:6.8 - 560 Telyt, complete with a shoulder
stock, extension tube and leather elephant trunk case, oh and a
polarising filter that drops in.  It's all in really good condition.
They want AUD $1950 for the bits mentioned, which is about $1100 US.

The lens focusses by sliding the barrel back and forth, with a
pushbutton locking action.  It's about 650 mm long and has a serial
number  2976741.

So, who knows what this is, when it was made and what bodies it's
compatible with.  If anyone wants to know what shop it's at, I'll pass
that on if not already sold (to me?  :-) ).

Regards,  Rick Dykstra, Australia.