Subject: Re: [Leica] OT Ebay problem - please delete is no interest in Ebay
From: Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 21:29:09 -0700

on 06/20/03 6:59 AM, Ernest Nitka at enitka@twcny.rr.com wrote:

> I told him that I don't
> really care if he complains to ebay or leave negative comments I don't
> think many people would go thru with this.

Put him on the defensive. Have him send you the lens hood and when you get
it, you'll pay him. He should accept, considering he's the one without the
reliable address/contact information. And if he gives you negative feedback,
respond to it.

Eric Welch
Carlsbad, CA
http://www.jphotog.com

sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."
- - Galileo Galilei