Subject: Re: [Leica] HCB Did It All First
From: Slobodan Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 20:03:27 -0700

Actually, I do know of his background. I knew that it was subject to a
maturation period, which would eventually bring it up. However, it's not
wholly relevant to the first subject at hand. As it is, it brings up a
whole different tar-baby that is best avoided, at least on the list.
When I gave the students examples, it was within the context of their
individual pursuits. I recommended Klein, Friedlander, Lyon, Fink, Penn,
Gibson (an american surrealist, hence more accessible) Carter, Brandt,
Bailey, Owens, Moholy-Nagy, and the like. I assigned according to their
capabilities, and the equipment each had.
Slobodan Dimitrov