Subject: Re: [Leica] Vertical Alignment Tool
From: grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 16:09:53 -0500

Actually I was missing something - the neck strap was on the seat of the
van along with the body.  I lied though, I was changing the battery as it
croaked just as I went to start shooting.  6 months life for the original
battery in the M6TTL with the camera turned on 80% of the time even in the
bag.  I guess that's not too bad of a life time for the factory battery.

Gene

                      Jerry Lehrer
                      <jerryleh@pacbell.net>              To:       leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
                      Sent by:                            cc:
                      owner-leica-users@mejac.palo        Subject:  Re: [Leica] Vertical Alignment Tool
                      -alto.ca.us

                      06/24/2003 03:26 PM
                      Please respond to
                      leica-users

Gene

Maybe I am missing something, but shouldn't a neckstrap prevent
things like that from happening?  That is if it is around your neck.

Which reminds me, is the Goldberg Strap still available?  He made
them for the Leica many years ago.  I think that a chap named
D'Agostino had something to do with that, along with the Rapid
Rewinder.

Jerry