Subject: RE: [Leica] RE: Re: Leica R-Digital now news of other entries this year
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 23:06:17 -0400

My understanding is that it will be available in the US around August
and based on the new SLR body they are offering.  The other good news is
lens compatibility back to the late 40's; at least that is when the
Zeiss screw mount was used on an East German SLR.  Even better news is
that the price point will be near $1000 US.

Boy, I bet all of you that tried repairing lenses with sledge0matic will
be sorry now.  ;)

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com