Subject: Re: [Leica] New Kodak Film?
From: "Simon Lamb" <simon@sclamb.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 09:08:30 +0100

Sam

I have used quite a lot of this film in the past few weeks.  It is 200
speed, very good colour accuracy, hardly any visible grain and scans a
dream.  Skin tones are particularly good.

Very much recommend you get some and try it if you use colour neg.  I use it
instead of Supra now, and may use it instead of Portra in future.

Simon