Subject: Re: [Leica] New Kodak Film?
From: "Christopher Williams" <leicachris@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 07:32:14 -0500

My cameras don't get Kodak color film in them. Not even my Nikon. Don't
believe the hype(Kodak). A 400 iso free from grain? How large are the
prints? As much as I like AP(UK), I'll have to disagree with them on HD
film. Ever notice how rarely Fuji changes their color film? Kodak changes
every 6  months it seems.

Chris