Subject: RE: [Leica] R8/R9 Digital Back announced
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 10:24:26 -0400

If you don't waste half your time checking every damn shot, the ability
to instantly check a shot is one of the unarguable advantages of today's
digital bodies. As Doug says, you can use the histogram to see if you've
blown the highlights, or you can check anything else you want - it's
like having a Polaroid back on the camera for every shot.

B. D.