Subject: Re: [Leica] Digital Back - I like the first step!
From: "SonC \(Sonny Carter\)" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 12:32:23 -0500

looks like they had boilerplate ready for that question:

[25/Jun/2003:18:30:14] <Leica host 4> jira: Can you try to compare the
(aimed) digital photo quality with current top 35mm films? Leica: With
almost all applications the same image quality can be expected.
Experience made by Kodak with their 6.8 µm pixel architecture lets us
expect an excellent image quality especially in conjunction with Leica
lenses.

25/Jun/2003:18:51:37] <Leica host 3> luoyan: In terms of the image
quality, could the quality of picture made by digital back would be as
good as the picture made by film? thank you.Leica: With almost all