Subject: Re: [Leica] M Digital Back Solution?
From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 08:36:09 -0700

BD

Then the lens to sensor distance would be greater than that of an
M camera, and you could not focus to infinity.  What you would
need to do this would be a retrofocus lens, or an intermediate lens
element placed between the prime lens and the Leica M body
which could increase the lens-to-focal plane distance, without
increasing the actual focal length of the prime lens.

Jerry