Subject: RE: [Leica] Digital Back - I like the first step!
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 11:43:47 -0400

Well, Chris, at least for me...there's more money to be made in what I'm
doing right now than trying to retrofit expensive technology to a camera
that was really kind of not really sort of made for it and that few people
will buy, and that, IMO, doesn't really give anyone anything more than they
can get for a lot less money...

Austin