Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: Baby Rollei Advice
From: Jim Hemenway <Jim@hemenway.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 14:27:37 -0400

Aaron:

Check the usual things such as lens clarity, relative shutter speeds,
cleanliness of focus screen, etc. Also check the focus, is the knob
stiff to turn.

Remember, with the BR you have to have the WLF opened in order to fire
the shutter.

I get 127 Ektachrome from "Film for Classics" in NY state, he develops
it for me as well when I'm to lazy to do it myself.

- --

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com