Subject: RE: [Leica] the lighter fluid solution?
From: "Chandos Michael Brown" <cmbrow@wm.edu>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 11:39:21 -0400

Rich,

The 28/1.9 is in all respects an outstanding lens; I wouldn't want
anyone to assume that my experience is typical.  I was comparatively an
"early adopter" (bought it from Stephen Gandy almost as soon as it was
available), and it may be that mine suffers from
early-production-runitis or some similar malady.