Subject: Re: Re: [Leica] Slide mounts/scanner feeders/workflow
From: "Jim Laurel" <jplaurel@nwlink.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 21:25:11 -0700

That's right, Chandos.  Digital has won and our Leica M's will be
paperweights by 2010.  Let's shut down the LUG and go home.  Last one out,
please turn off the lights...

We can only hope that sensor technology will advance enough to allow for a
digital M body at some point.  If Leica thinks that rebadged Panasonic point
and shoots with slow Leica zoom lenses will fill that need, they are sadly
mistaken.