Subject: Re: Re: [Leica] Slide mounts/scanner feeders/workflow
From: "Jim Laurel" <jplaurel@nwlink.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 00:23:02 -0700

Hi Phong,
I have used the FD 50/f1.4  and the FD 50/3.5 macro alot in the old days and
found them to be good lenses.  But I have hands on experience with the
others you mention.  What I said earlier is an exaggeration, really.  I
don't test lenses, but of the Canon primes I currently use, the 35/f2,
100/f2 and 300/f2.8 stand out as especially good performers wide open.

- --Jim