Subject: [Leica] Re: Introduction
From: David Young <dnr@horizon.bc.ca>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 08:23:54 -0700

At 6/29/2003, you wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I subscribed to this list last night, and <thought I'd> introduce myself.

Welcome Frank!

When funds permit, consider the Tele-Elmarit-M 90/f2.8 rather than the
Elmar-C. I had the Tele-Elmarit on my CL, and it's small, a full stop
faster and, I think, sharper.  Certainly, I was happy with mine!

Always good to see another Canuck on the list...  :)

David Young,     | égalité, liberté,
Victoria, CANADA | fraternité and Beaujolais.

Website at: www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr