Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: OT: Bob Shell news - let's end this puppie
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 13:41:23 -0400

eric - the difference is that people will end up with violent and
negative discussions about this OT whereas UV filters have never caused
hurt feelings.  I am all for open discussions and agree that people can
filter out or manually delete what they are not interested in.  It's
just that level of discussion ends up around one's ankles and words
like insipid are used ( and I don't have a dictionary on this $3000
puter of mine so i feel left out).

I'm not the boss of anyone and can't even get my dog to do what i want
him to so i make no claims to control this or any other list.  Just
trying to keep the kids from running with sharp objects.

BTW - only Leica branded UV you silly goose

ernie