Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica IIIc - First RF? ... Now (and then): Loading a Leica scewmount
From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 22:21:27 -0400

I believe that this is historically the oldest topic on the LUG.
Brian Reid must be smiling smugly at this thread, as it was
in seeking an answer to how to load modern film into a screw
mount Leica that led him to create the LUG mailing list that
we now all use.

Just a bit of LUG historia.

- - Phong