Subject: [Leica] Digital has WON? Yes, but how about a lesson on Densitiometers
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 12:33:04 +1000

I know mine is  hobby, but I could not stand the hours of work in front
of  the computer: even with this new "softer" screen from Apple. Fun
- --- I'm after the challenge rather than the results -- the results are
an added and very welcome bonus. Having said that Tina is correct and
soon I would suggest we darkroom fuddy duddies will be just that.

Speaking of the darkroom: any one like to tell me about densitometers