Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica IIIc - First RF?
From: Seth Rosner <sethrosner@direcway.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 08:14:26 -0400

Think you have this right, Slobodan:

- ----- Original Message -----
From: "Slobodan Dimitrov" <sld@earthlink.net>
> The steep learning
> curve of rangefinder shooting practise has more of an impact than the
digital
> revolution. I think that the achilles heel of the rangefinder is the
> voluminous amount of time that one has to spend for even a modicum of
> competency.
> This current, and layered, generation of consumers just lacks the
> ability for a long term investment in an activity

............or the patience and attention span.

> This isn't wholly
> their fault,

........and their fault is the "I want it now" mentality that, with the
addendum "and without any effort on my part" afflicts so much of our
population today.

>as the excretion of modern products/things, is purposely
> dumbed down to avoid any_stress_in the learning area.

..........my point exactly.

Seth            LaK 9

Message from Marc James Small <msmall@infionline.net> (Re: [Leica] Leica IIIc - First RF?)
Message from Marc James Small <msmall@infionline.net> (Re: [Leica] Leica IIIc - First RF?)