Subject: Re: [Leica] Don's PAW 25, Bob surveys the damage
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 14:29:04 +0200 (MEST)

Don,
I wish I could see a little more of what is going on around him and of
what draws his interest. Perhaps if there wasn't as much "air" above his
head and an equivalent amount of detail in the lower half, showing more of
his tools ...

I just wanted to say ... I wish I had a 24mm ... I really enjoy it on the
F3 ...

Nice colors.
Daniel