Subject: Re: [Leica] USING them, cameras.
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 17:13:29 -0400

At 08:51 AM 6/30/2003 -0700, you wrote:

>A true confession to start your week. ;-) No I'm not ready to sell off all
>my Leica gear just yet. ;-)  So keep using them guys and gals as sure as
>hell you'll lose them! There you go eh?
>ted

Ted -

The great thing about getting older (about the only great thing!) is that
you get to do more of what you want to do and less of what you have to
do.  I can tell from looking at the medical photos that you really love
what you are doing there.  Do what you love and forget the rest!  You
deserve it.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com