Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Botique opening....
From: Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 17:49:54 -0700

on 06/30/03 4:15 PM, Mark Rabiner at mark@rabinergroup.com wrote:

> Do you know the way to Monterey?

Hey, I was in San Jose this past weekend, and I distinctly remember hearing
them all singing it different than you are claiming it was written by Mr.
Bachrach. What, you got raindrops fallin' on your head or something?

Eric Welch
Carlsbad, CA
http://www.jphotog.com

"The theory of a free press is that truth will emerge from free discussion,
not that it will be presented perfectly and instantly in any one account."

- -- Walter Lippmann