Subject: Re: [Leica] Soft release for Leica LTM cameras ?
From: Karen Nakamura <mail@gpsy.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 08:57:30 +0900

>   I wonder
>if there is a soft release made for Leica LTM cameras
>(well for the IIIg anyway), or even better, if there
>is any DIY, home-made solution.  Thanks for any info,

In Japan, they sell release extensions that screw into the top of
Barnack Leicas. They screw into the rim and raise the shutter button
about 2 cm, making it easier to press. But I haven't seen any soft
releases per se. The release extensions are about $20.

The DIY solution involves a bottle of epoxy glue, so I'm not sure if
it's suitable. :-)

Karen