Subject: Re: [Leica] CANADA DAY & USA INDEPENDENCE DAY. :-)
From: Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2003 06:46:16 -0700

on 07/01/03 4:59 AM, frank theriault at knarf.theriault@sympatico.ca wrote:

> Aren't you glad you asked?  <vbg>

Actually, yes. Nobody explained it to me like that. So 1967 was just a
celebration of what happened a hundred years before. (My rifle said
"Canadian Centennial 1867 to 1967 engraved in gold, right on the barrel).
Eric Welch
Carlsbad, CA
http://www.jphotog.com

Everybody has that thing where they need to look one way but they come out
looking another way and that's what people observe. You see someone on the
street and essentially what you notice about them is the flaw.
- -Diane Arbus