Subject: Re: FLATBED?[Leica] New Holy War--Film Scanners
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 12:06:17 -0400

Eric - pardon me if I've already mouthed off about the 3200 - I have it
and like if very much .  Some people on 'my' Xpan forum have complained
that 35 mm scanned with it are not as sharp but they rave about the
sharpness for MF - my scans seem appropriately sharp - it's a quiet
unit - my Nikon film scanner sounds like a mini-MRI machine ( trust me
on this sound analogy).  I even like the Epson software though it comes
with Silverfast Lite.

ernie