Subject: Re: [Leica] now Leica 1.25 magnifier
From: "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2003 15:46:48 -0600

Hi Rick,

I use one with my 0.85 M6. It ups the magnification to 1.06. Looks like
it was designed by Mr. Peanut's eye ware consultant with chain and all.

Works great, only problem I've had was I was taking photos one day and
the lens fell out of the Magnifier.

My local Leica Dealer replaced it without my having to ask him to do so.

Regards,

Greg