Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Documentary Photography 2003
From: Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 07:02:19 -0700

on 07/01/03 10:18 PM, firkin at firkin@balhpl01.ncable.net.au wrote:

> YMCA's are banning all photography in and around children in their
> establisments, especially now that there are these mobile phone cameras

This world just gets more and more nuts. Why not ban all talking too? Then
you can't lure one away. And no candy! No music. Might make them dance - and
you know how suggestive dancing is! They can't change clothes there and
certainly never shower! You wouldn't want to see one naked by accident!

And do you realize, underneath our clothes, we're ALL NAKED?!! Oh my! What
can we do about that?!!!?

(Props to Sam the Eagle from The Muppet Show for that last line.)

Eric Welch
Carlsbad, CA
http://www.jphotog.com

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre
minds. -- Albert Einstein