Subject: RE:[Leica] And I thought I was doing so well on eBay
From: "Felix Lopez de Maturana" <fmaturana@euskalnet.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 15:42:54 +0200

>Steve I'm real sympathetic but would be even more sympathetic if i
didn't know about it. ... by reading this on the lug.

>At least what you were selling was on topic here but there is a rule
that this kind of stuff does not go here. Which certainly goes with my
>thinking. I'm very abhorrent of ebay ebayisems and ebayograms. Luckily
the powers that be on this list at least partially agree.
>Hence the rule.
>I hope others don't start venting their ebay angst on us as a result of
glancing at this post but instead; bring it down to the local camera
>store where it will sit behind the glass counter for half a decade when
it is bought by a college kid who demands you show them how to load >a
roll of film into a metal reel too go into a metal development tank.
Then you say "Don't use D76 straight kid! Use it 1:1!

Steve

Mark probably is right! But, anyway, I think that this list members are
a group of friends (using, among other, Leica stuff) so my humble
opinion is that if you are in trouble (Leica or not) you can ask for
help. On the other hand OT subjects make this list the richer and most
interesting in the photographic web world!

Kind regards

Felix