Subject: Re: [Leica] Severely OT
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 09:51:42 -0400

because the coverage of the lens is smaller than 24 x 36 of 35 mm film
- - because D1x and D100 use 1.5 factor chip it's ok.  I shoot a D100 and
am tempted but in the end i most likely would shoot it at the 20 mm
position most of the time and I already have a nice 20/2.8 which is
faster, probably sharper and definitely smaller than the new zoom.  I
can use the 20/2.8 on my other nikon cameras which is not tru of the DX
lens.

ernie