Subject: [Leica] Ebay? On topic?
From: Kyle Cassidy <KCassidy@asc.upenn.edu>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 10:49:57 -0400

>At least what you were selling was on topic here but
>there is a rule that this kind of stuff does not go
>here. Which certainly goes with my thinking. I'm very
>abhorrent of ebay ebayisems and ebayograms. Luckily
>the powers that be on this list at least partially agree.

I must say I disagree -- I think steve's post was
Perfectly cromulent. He wasn't saying "check out my sale
On ebay" which I believe is the verbotten usage of that
Place on this list, he was venting/asking for advice
On a situation which is of possible interest to many
Of us -- what do you do when a seller won't pay? I don't
Doubt that many of us will be selling leica items on
Ebay in the future (look at what outlook is doing to
My capitalization. Those jerks at microsloth, they seem
To think I'm writing a poem) anyway ... I don't think
It's off topic at all.

Fwiw.

Kc

Replies: Reply from Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us> (Re: [Leica] Ebay? On topic?)