Subject: Re: [Leica] Water's too hot to develop my film....
From: SIUASU@aol.com
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 18:14:46 EDT

Sorry about the empty space.  Back in the old days of my film processing, I
always used bottled water and I kept it in the newest and latest invention
called REFRIGERATOR.  Only time I ever used tap water was for rinsing.  As for
print developing and keeping temps cool for prints - only printed in the fall,
winter, spring.  Just to hot in AZ during the summer.  I know some people who
turn off their hot water heater in the summer and use it for cold water cause
the natural cold water is to hot.  Make sense?
Bruce

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com> (Re: [Leica] Water's too hot to develop my film....)