Subject: RE: [Leica] Documentary Photography 2003
From: "Steve Unsworth" <mail@steveunsworth.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2003 09:32:59 +0100

With all due respect Jerry the man isn't senile, far from it. People don't
always mean what they say, or say what they mean for that matter. Then again
if he doesn't personally like the photograph it's his prerogative, he did
take it after all.

Mind you, if anyone wants to pay me 5000 GBP for my version at...

http://www.steveunsworth.co.uk/Albums/Tunisia_March_2001/Tunisia_2001_bw/ppa
ges/ppage10.htm

They're more than welcome to :-)

Steve