Subject: Re: [Leica] Deja vue all over again. . .
From: "Jim McIntyre" <mcintyre@ca.inter.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2003 06:21:26 -0400

At least that's more interesting than the Nikon list. The only thing going
on there are jokes about a list member who left on holidays. He turned his
email vacation auto-responder on, and now any posting to the listserv gets
his "on vacation till....please contact Julie if you need help" postings!
That and a most fascinating discussion on D100 rubber eye cups....

Also, I have not seen one posting to the Nikon group about one's own
photographs! I've got good technical reponses, but the *practice* of picture
making does not seem to be high on the list's agenda.

From: "Peter Klein" <pklein@2alpha.net>