Subject: Re: [Leica] Ted., Vancouver and the Olympics
From: "Ted Bayer" <tedbayer@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2003 00:13:06 -0700

Well, Ted, after that vivid explanation of all that goes on at the winter
Olympics, especially about how photographers are treated, I'm inclined to
forget about the deal (Sorry Ernie) but would surely hope that one day I can
come and enjoy the flowers and beautiful ocean and all, and especially- have
a chance to meet you.  That would be a real treat.  Maybe Ernie would change
his mind and make that a deal as well.  How about it, Ernie?

Then, for the winter Olympics, as Ted suggested, with all the updated gear
that will be available by that time we could sit around a warm fire and take
pictures of the sporting events off the TV screen - I think that is what I
mentioned I might have to be doing by that time, anyway.

So, here's to 2010 and lots of good times with great LUGers!  And, in the
meantime, perhaps a chance to get together there in Victoria for some summer
fun as well.

Thanks, Ted, for setting us straight.

The other Ted in Olalla