Subject: Re: [Leica] my site
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au>
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2003 10:01:35 +1000

G'day Paul,
Enjoyed the site: The horizontal galleries are good, but they push back
to the first image as soon as they all load. You might want to try a
flash like solution to this. Not that I'm an expert, but they seem to
work well in those formats. I too enjoyed the self-portraits, and the
portraits in general

Cheers