Subject: [Leica] Corn pads on viewfinder of Leica M
From: "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2003 17:22:20 -0700

As some of you may recall, I posted my idea to use corn pads with the hole
in the center on the viewfinder of a Leica M in order to avoid scratches on
the lens of my glasses.  I have just returned from testing this idea on my
M3s for three and one-half weeks touring Italy.

I am happy to report the idea works;  my glasses came through without a
scratch and my viewfinder did not develop corns.

Roland Smith
Oakland, California

Replies: Reply from "Ted Bayer" <tedbayer@charter.net> (Re: [Leica] Corn pads on viewfinder of Leica M)