Subject: RE: [Leica] Ireland Suggestions?
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2003 21:17:58 -0700

Where in Ireland?  Dublin ( yes, because the ferry drops you off there)...
Waterford?  Cork?  Limerick?  Galway?  N. Ireland like Sligo?  Connemara?

If you give me a rough travel plan, I can help fill out places......  Some
of the areas you go through are significantly more interesting than the
places you go to.

Dublin.. read the travel guides.. they will cover the city pretty well....
do not miss the tour through the crypt in St. Patrick's Cathedral....
The city comes alive on warm DRY days, with the girls wearing their sun
dresses.... they hang out outside the pubs....at tables... really good
photography.....

Alex Hurst is from Cork ( I think) and is a member of the LUG.....

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

Replies: Reply from "Jim Laurel" <jplaurel@nwlink.com> (Re: [Leica] Ireland Suggestions?)