Subject: RE: [Leica] Perhaps more reason to avoid ebay
From: "Clive Moss" <chmphoto@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 01:09:37 -0500

Exactly. I have always been a tad amused by the strongly held views that
that our (our = photographers -- amateur or professional alike) right to
photograph and publish (in a not for profit mode, of course) is sacrosanct,
whereas we have an inalienable right to privacy about we ourselves do. It is
my right to photograph anything I think worth photographing. It is equally
my right not to be photographed or recorded in any action I take. Hmmm.

On the ebay topic -- why I should think that something I bought or sold in a
public auction should be a private matter is incomprehensible to me. (So is
the previous sentence, but I cannot think how to say it better.)

"a long, long time ago" = at least 5000 years.
- --
Clive
http://clive.moss.net