Subject: Re: [Leica] Developing
From: Allen Graves <ahgraves@prodigy.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 08:12:20 -0500

I used them about 10-15 years ago and got "drugstore" quality - read
barely acceptable - prints, and as I recall the negatives were OK,
but not particularly clean. Automated processing has come a long way
in that time, though.

Though it's more expensive, when I need to use mailers, I use A&I
labs (http://www.aandi.com/) prepaid mailers. They do a good job and
are careful with the film.

Allen