Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Ireland suggestions
From: Tim Atherton <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2003 18:33:44 -0600

> "scrambled".  The USian "hard-boiled" is the British Isles "hard-cooked",

Well, there's hard boiled and soft boiled - I've never heard of hard cooked
:-) - but the big question is - do you smash the top in with your spoon and
pull it off or neatly slice the top off with a knife, to eat a soft boiled
egg...?

As for the question someone asked about sunny side up - you can ask for
boiled, poached, scrambled or fried - there's only one kind of fried - it's
sunny side up and kind of medium rare! Generally good with golden coloured
fried bread, slices of fried black pudding, fried tomatoes and mushrooms and
some bacon or sausages (real back bacon, not the funny streaky kind) - as
for well cooked beef - I think you might be on a losing wicket there Marc,
trying to get it "undercooked"

tim